
We spend Christmas Eve with Mama and Daddy, but no worries Santa knows where to find us. He left Ben the new two-wheeler big boy bike that he's been wanting. The pink and purple tricycle was Mollie's gift from my parents.

John, Mollie, and I were asleep upstairs and woke up before Ben. Ben slept downstairs with Mama and Daddy and we had to wake him up to open his gifts.

Mollie was very worried that I was going to leave her at a strange place.

Excited to try out their new bikes.

Santa brought Mollie very domestic gifts -- a broom, dishes, pots and pans, and a vacuum cleaner.

Santa brought Ben a bike, a globe, Lego Duplos, and a set of card games (Old Maid, Go Fish, etc). A globe sounds like an odd gift for a three-year-old but Ben has been wanting a "world" since Mrs. Whitney brought one to Sunday School last year.

Watching Ben get the goodies out of his stocking.

Ben helping Daddy open the gift that Ben wrapped, a new GPS.

I was so excited about Mama's gift from Daddy that I convinced her to go ahead and open it -- a Nook.
2 comments:
Aunt Djuana got a Nook?! How did I not know this.
Your term "domestic gifts" has completely cracked me up!! P & E got all the same things!
Post a Comment