For some reason I failed to blog all last week. I was still taking pictures, though. Here's an overview from the past week.
Last Saturday, John filled up the backyard pool and they played in the water. I sat in a chair and took pictures. John said the water was really cold. Ben ended up with a bad head cold that bothered him all week.
Dumping water on Daddy's head is always a pool favorite.
Ben continued swim lessons. I think Mollie took this picture. I like that you can see how big the pool area of the Y is. Ben's lessons are in the warm therapy pool. The water in that pool is like bathwater.
Ben built a church. He said the book picture taped to the front is a Bible. The note above it says GHLW -- God's Holy Word.
It's a Presbyterian Church.
I liked his cross.
Mollie reading to her baby.
Ben's last day of swim lessons. He really enjoyed swim lessons and wanted to continue so we signed him up for the July session that begins July 9th.








No comments:
Post a Comment