Ben continued to work on floating today. To complete station two he has to push off from the side of the pool and float for five seconds both on his back and front.
Yesterday, Mama asked where Mollie is at during swim lessons. I tried to take a few pictures of Mollie and I today. I'm never good at self-portraits. We almost forgot Blankie today. About a mile and a half up the road from our house Mollie said, "Where is Bay?" (how she says Blankie) First, I said, we couldn't turn around but then I changed my mind. It would have been a long hour without Blankie.
Mollie was standing behind me fixing my hair. Yesterday she was kind of fussy at swim lessons. Probably because we had already been to the grocery store that morning. Today, she was very good. She got used to waiting for Ben during his t-ball practices and games.
More smiles from Ben.




No comments:
Post a Comment