Mollie's class was extremely busy last week during VBS. I have VBS crafts hanging everywhere.
Mollie took this picture of the prince in her new Cinderella Lego Duplo castle.
Helping me clean the bathroom yesterday.
Ben took this picture of a dragonfly this morning.
Mollie showing off the clip-on earrings that she wore all day (including to the hair salon when Ben got his haircut today).
We hung Ben's juice carton bird feeder that he made at VBS. We saved cartons for two months (along with lots of other people in our church) to have enough for all the kids to make these. This week as we've used up juice cartons, I've felt like I was committing a sin by throwing them away.
Enjoying playing in the sprinkler this afternoon. Mollie is holding a squash that she picked in her hand. Our garden hasn't produced much yet, just three squash.












No comments:
Post a Comment