Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Random Pics

Here are some random pictures that Ben, Mollie, and I have taken over the past week.  Ben and Mollie love to take pictures so when I download pictures I find all sorts of things on my camera.

 Ben reading to John.

They thought it was funny to sit in front of the door with their eyes closed.  When I opened the door, they were surprised and fell backwards.

 Preparing to race.

 Mollie prepared a picnic for her dolls.

 A Matchbox car wreck.

 Eating a muffin with her doll.  Mollie couldn't figure out how to say cheese for the camera and not show the muffin in her mouth.

 This is Mollie beside her "sand castle."  If you look carefully, there is a pile of dirt with a stick stuck in the top of it.

 You may notice that Ben and Mollie have been playing outside in their pajamas a lot.  I've been trying to get them outside early in the morning before it gets too hot.  It's still hot, though. They come in dirty and sweaty and then they take baths and get dressed for the day.

Ben took this picture of a frog in our yard.

No comments: