Friday night we ate dinner at the restaurant in our hotel. While we ate, we talked about returning to Magic Kingdom to ride a few of the kids' favorite rides. When we walked outside, I wished we hadn't made that promise. It was COLD and I only had a light jacket. When the Elders said they were going to stay at the hotel, I quickly asked to borrow Mrs. Elder's jacket. With her jacket over my jacket, I was warm. I found a blanket in my car and wrapped Mollie in it in her stroller. Ben was wearing a few layers and was pretty warm. When we arrived at Magic Kingdom on the bus, MV was asleep and she and Fran decided to return to the room. Jim, John, Janey, Ben, Mollie, and I continued into the park to find the parade blocking Main Street. After asking a few workers, we found a way around the parade through some unseen parts of the Magic Kingdom to Tomorrowland.
Ben's third trip around Tomorrowland Speedway.
While Jim, John, and Ben headed to Big Thunder Mountain in Frontierland, Janey, Mollie, and I went to Fantasyland and rode Under the Sea -- Journey of the Little Mermaid (the most boring ride at Disney World in my opinion but Janey loves it). We wrapped up in Mollie's blanket and watched the fireworks from a bench behind the carousel. After the fireworks, we rode The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. We met back up with the boys and learned that they had been on Big Thunder Mountain during the fireworks and said the view was AMAZING.
John and Jim racing strollers leaving the Magic Kingdom. Ben wanted to race the strollers every where we went.
Mollie was sound asleep by the time we got back to our hotel about 11:30 p.m.
John carried her up the stairs in the stroller. We took off her boots and put her to bed fully dressed.
No comments:
Post a Comment