Friday, October 17, 2014

Annie's First Birthday

Today was Annie's first birthday.  Ben and Mollie were extremely excited about it and Annie was excited all day because they were.

 Ben took this picture of the birthday girl as soon as I got her out of bed this morning.

 He taped this birthday message on her bed.

 I made this daisy cake for Annie's birthday.

 Ben took this picture of me putting together the grocery cart from Nana and Grandaddy.

 The grocery cart came in this big box.



 Annie squealed and growled with excitement as we opened her cards.

 Singing Happy Birthday.

 Getting help from Ben and Mollie to blow out the candle.

 I gave Annie one whole petal from her daisy cake.  She wasn't quite sure what to do with it.

 Once I cut a few small pieces off for her she was ready to eat cake.

 Once she finished the small bites, she picked up the whole piece.

 And then the mess began.



 Ben and Mollie each chose a gift for Annie.  Ben wrapped him himself.  Ben bought her a pink car that plays the ABC song when it rolls.

 Mollie is unwrapping the gift she chose for Annie.

 She bought Annie this baby doll.

 Trying to show Annie how to unwrap a gift.

 Playing with pretend fruit from Nana and Grandaddy.

 We got her this Little People playset.

Putting the fruit in the grocery cart from Nana and Grandaddy.

No comments: