Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Weeks

I didn't realize it had been so long since I posted pics on my blog.  Ben's last flag football game was October 18.  They lost their final game.  The only game they lost all season.  We had one sports free weekend before soccer starts this Saturday.

 Running through the tunnel made by the cheerleaders.

 Waiting for their trophies.

 Receiving his trophy from his coach.


 Annie's last bottle.


 Mollie helping with laundry.

 Last Saturday was John and Jim's 20 year class reunion.  John's favorite part was the family lunch at Jackson Prep.  We toured the campus.  The kids enjoyed seeing "where Daddy learned" (as Mollie said).


 Nana had fun plans for Saturday afternoon.


 Pulling up on the stairs beside Grandaddy.  We'll need the baby gate on the stairs by Christmas.

 Heading to the evening reunion party.

 I was using Mollie as a mannequin while I worked on my Halloween costume.

Annie had her one year well baby check up yesterday.  She didn't enjoy it.  She got four shots.  She was 20.2 lbs and 29 inches.  Her head was 18 1/2 inches  Her weight and height are in the 50th percentile.  Her head is in the 97th.

No comments: