Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Saturday

Saturday was a hot, busy day.  Uncle Glen, Aunt Gloria, Melissa, Jim, Madeline, and McKenzie were visiting Claire in Memphis.  We met up with them at the Memphis Zoo about mid-morning.

Annie reading to her baby.  

 We decided at the end of last week that it was time to sell the Altima.  I bought it used in 2002.  It is 16 years old.  John mentioned to someone at work Friday that he wanted to sell it and that man said that he would come to our house Saturday and buy it.  We've never sold a vehicle so quickly! Ben took his picture with the Altima before we left for the zoo in case it was gone when we got home.

Ben, Mollie Grace, and Madeline looking at the panda.  I should have taken a group picture but my brain was fried from the heat.  Uncle Glen and Aunt Gloria are actually my great uncle and aunt making them my kids' great-great uncle and aunt.  

Ben took lots of pictures of the animals.  

Annie rode in the wagon and refused to acknowledge anyone that spoke to her.  I don't think she said a word all morning.

Snakes, 
hippos,

and a polar bear, oh my!

 Ben took this picture of McKenzie, Madeline, and Mollie in the "Northwest Passage."

 You can see Ben still has his camera in my pic.

It was so hot that I let them get in the fountain in their clothes.  We'll know to bring swim suits next time.




When we got home, the man was on his way to get the Altima.  I didn't want to look completely crazy  so I'm sort of hiding between our other vehicles, but I snapped a quick pic of the Altima driving away.

No comments: