Thursday, September 3, 2015

John's Birthday

 Friday was John's 39th birthday.  We celebrated on Saturday with grilled steaks, cupcakes, and presents.  Ben and Mollie Grace were very excited about choosing and wrapping gifts for John.



 Needed work clothes from Nana and Grandaddy.

 Whoppers from Annie and a car wash sponge from Mollie Grace.

 Ben was so excited about his gift.  We had ordered a FedEx Freight car online.  However, when John opened it, it was the wrong car and Ben was SO disappointed.  It was my fault that I didn't check the box before giving it to Ben.  It's been mailed back to be exchanged for the correct car.

 I was back in Ben's class on Tuesday at CC.

 This week's presentations were about ancient cultures.  Ben chose ancient Rome.

 Mollie is telling her class about the Great Pyramid.

 Ben had his first soccer practice Tuesday.



 I put Mollie and Ben to work cleaning bathrooms.


 Ben is drawing a Peanuts movie.  We created a light table by putting Annie's lamp under the glass side table so he could trace his original drawing differing it only slightly.  He says it takes 30,000 drawings to create a 30 minute animated movie and that I need to buy more paper.

This is the title of his movie:  "It's Beethoven's Birthday, Charlie Brown."

No comments: