No drama involved when I tell them to dust the bookshelves. (Notice the huge pile of pillows to protect them if they fall off their stools.)
Swinging in a big swing.
Ben repainted his green table. He decorated it with a #18 and a picture of Charlie Brown.
Swinging after playing in the backyard pool.
We finished out the Y pool season by swimming Monday afternoon (the last day the pool is open for the year).
Look who's in line for the slide.
I asked Mollie Grace to brush Annie's hair after I put on her pajamas. She came out fully accessorized.
Today I was in Mollie's class. They were working on their maps.
Learning about abstract art.
A review game at the end of class. For presentation today each child recited a Bible verse. Mollie said Psalm 100:3. Ben chose Revelation 21:1-5.
This is actually from last week. I downloaded it from Facebook after I had already posted.

No comments:
Post a Comment