Wednesday, October 14, 2015

A Few Pics

These are pics from this week.  I uploaded these pics earlier than usual because Ben and Cole were playing with my camera recording themselves playing football and I was worried they would get deleted.

Monday night soccer game.

 Annie "watching" Ben play soccer.


 Wacky wardrobe day at CC.  If you haven't noticed, we're dressing up the entire month of October.

I helped in the nursery at CC this week.  I took this pic of Annie playing on the playground.  (She and I did not dress up this week.)

Several weeks ago Mollie Grace built this enormous Duplo cupcake.  It reaches all the way to the ceiling.  We were cleaning today and I declared that it was time for it to come down.  She took this picture to remember it by.

 We are studying Flying Creatures in Science.  We did an experiment today to understand air pressure.  We have one straw in a full glass of water and Ben is blowing across the top of it with a second straw. (Photo by Mollie Grace)

Mollie's turn to try the experiment while Ben took pictures.

This is the only picture that captures what happens.  If you get this picture big enough you can see water blowing out the top of the straw. (Photo by Mollie Grace)

No comments: