When we got home from soccer last night, we found a note on the mailbox saying that due to the expected rain our neighborhood was trick or treating Friday night. Since the kids were worried about getting rained out Saturday, they were glad we were going to get to trick or treat but bummed that John would be at work and miss it.
Ben and Mollie Grace drew the face and I carved it.
Preparing a pumpkin full of candy to sit by our front door since no one would be home to hand it out for trick or treaters.
Woodstock, Snoopy, and Rarity (from My Little Pony). Annie kept telling people she was a duck.
Our neighbors invited us to trick or treat with them and their church friends (who happen to be in our CC group).
Spider ring
I didn't get a picture before we headed out because the kids were so excited to get started, but I was Peppermint Patty from the Peanuts gang to go along with Ben and Annie's costumes.
No comments:
Post a Comment