Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Christmas Fun

 We taught Annie how to dunk her Oreos in milk at lunch on Monday.

 Ben bought this new #9 Chase Elliott car at Target Monday night using some of his Tooth Fairy money.  When I plugged in my camera to download pics, I had 102 pictures of his cars in various positions.

 The pleasant glow of our Christmas tree once everyone else has gone to bed.

We had our CC Christmas party at a place full of blowups.  I only took this one picture of Ben and Mollie sliding.  Everyone had a great time.

 This morning we saw Santa at the Bass Pro Shop in the Pyramid in Memphis.  There were very few people there to see Santa and he took his time chatting with each kid.

 Ben probably enjoyed playing on this remote control Nascar track more than he did seeing Santa.

 Santa's Wonderland.


 Checking out the fish.  They also have real ducks swimming and two live alligators.  The alligators are behind glass.

 The Pyramid from the parking lot.

No comments: