Wow, it's December and I haven't posted since before Thanksgiving. Here are some things we've been doing that past couple of weeks.
Mollie and Pippi in matching nightgowns with their hair rolled for church.
During the week of Thanksgiving, we spent two days with MV and Janey at Nana and Grandaddy's house and two days with Mama and Daddy, but I didn't take any pictures. Fran's Aunt Beth took pictures of all the kids together for Nana and Grandaddy for Christmas. I'm posting a few outtakes that won't be on our Christmas card or Nana and Grandaddy's wall. No one cried this year (may be a first) but Annie did add excitement by sticking her tongue out.
And roaring.
This is how Mollie Grace felt after 600 pictures (I'm not exaggerating. Beth uploaded 629 pictures for us to choose from!)
Perfecting his egg car. Eventually he created one where the egg survived the crash. I think it was the fourth attempt.
Mollie Grace made her own sandwich. Turkey, cheese, and lettuce with a banana on top.
Ben is playing indoor soccer. A coach watching the rec games asked Ben to play on his indoor soccer team the Desoto County All-Stars. His first game was Tuesday. They won 3-2 against the Hernando Lightening.
The field is astro turf and the spectators sit behind plexiglass. The game only stops when someone scores. There is not out of bounds. They play off the walls.
That's Ben with the ball. They wear their DCSA (rec teams) uniforms. Ben is still #2.
Annie found Mollie's lipstick.
And then another tube the next day! Annie obviously loves lipstick.
Today Mollie Grace rode in the Olive Branch Christmas Parade with her dance studio. They were elves.
There is a weird glare on this, but it's Mollie Grace on the float before the parade.
Annie and I waiting for the parade to start.
Still waiting! Mollie had to be there an hour and a half before the parade started.
The CK Dance float. I never saw Mollie Grace.
The big girls danced behind the float.
And finally there was Santa at the end of the parade.
No comments:
Post a Comment