Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Bowling

We planned a trip to the bowling alley this morning with some CC friends.  When we arrived at the bowling alley every lane was filled with a field trip from a local school.  They said the kids were about to leave and in 30 minutes there would be lots of lanes available.  We went down the road to McDonalds to pass the time.  

 Ben, Mollie Grace, and Annie weren't the only ones that ate.  They just got their food first.

 Mollie Grace ended up with the highest score on her lane!

 I love how excited these girls were when someone bowled well.  I'm not sure whether Mollie Grace or Lucy Kate was bowling here.

 Ben got a strike.

 Annie tricked me into letting her bowl.  As I was putting on my shoes this morning, she came into the closet and said, "Do I look big?"  I said, "You look very big!"  She got really excited and said, "That means I'm big enough to bowl!"  So I let her bowl.  Her other little friends Emmaline, Harris, Jonah, and Bailey bowled too.  Those were the slowest balls ever rolled down a lane.  Some of them stopped dead at the pins and another one just stopped mid-way down the lane.  I think it was "thrown" by Emmaline.






No comments: