On Sunday while the guys were at the race, the girls played at the lake at the state park.
And then it got wilder.
And eventually it became this!
Mollie Grace found a worm.
These clothes will never be the same again. Mollie Grace asked why I didn't bring them swim suits. I replied that it was 50 degrees and raining when we packed on Thursday. I didn't expect it to be warm enough to get in the water (it was too cold for me anyway).
Building a sand castle.
We also hiked a couple of a short trails along the side of the lake. They liked throwing pine cones in the lake.
After they got dry and clean clothes on we played Queen of the Castle in "our backyard" as Annie called the area around the fire pit behind our trailer site. I was the Queen on Nature. Notice the decorations Mollie Grace added to my hat.
We wanted a fire but John had taken the firewood so we gathered up sticks and got a nice fire going.
The pile of sticks that we gathered up to keep it burning after dark until John got back with the wood.
No comments:
Post a Comment