Sunday, September 30, 2018

Last Week

I seem to have missed a week of posting so these are pictures from two weeks ago.

 This is what happens when two little girls get lots of puppy time while their brother is at school.


 Cross country pictures look the same every week so I tried to get some different pics.  This is the finish line.

5th grade boys cross country team --  Cale, Garrett, Ben, and Chase.

 Starter pistol.






 Pictures from Mollie Grace's CC class.






 Soccer practice.

 Team cheer.

 Ben wrote this paper for English.  I thought he did a very good job on it.


 Creating a visual for her presentation on Egyptian hieroglyphics.  She drew the symbols for M and G.  The Egyptians did not have a symbol for E.


 Annie had her first soccer game Saturday.

 Team pic.

 Annie kicked off first.





Major scientific investigation to identify a bug in the backyard.

No comments: