Ben was at RYM (Reformed Youth Ministries) in Florida this week. The first picture is his sand soccer team. The next picture is all the youth group that went. Ben did not get the memo to bring something nice for a picture so he's wearing a borrowed shirt. While he was gone, the girls and I did a few fun things. Tuesday (4th of July) we watched the Point Mallard fireworks from the Josephs' front porch. Thursday we went to Little Mermaid at the Princess with Jessica and Lily Belle. Friday we met the Burlesons at Point Mallard. Ben got home Friday afternoon. Saturday we practiced driving. It was his first time off our street. We started in the elementary school parking lot, then the high school parking lot. Eventually, he drove on Bethel Rd, Cave Springs, and Upper River Rd. That meant going through two stop lights and meeting a few cars. He said, "I don't how people text and drive. I can't even adjust the radio!"




No comments:
Post a Comment