It's the end of September and I've just realized that while I've posted pictures from May to the present, I haven't captioned any of them. I'll try to remember what was happening for the last few months.
Ben got his wisdom teeth removed. He didn't feel like he could talk because of the gauze in his mouth so he texted me constantly as we picked up his prescription and drove him. The girls found a frog but then let him go, we opened the pool, we had a CC family picnic at Corrie's house, and we celebrated Mother's Day. Cara sent me the pictures of Mama, Aunt Connie and MawMaw.
Ben got his wisdom teeth removed. He didn't feel like he could talk because of the gauze in his mouth so he texted me constantly as we picked up his prescription and drove him. The girls found a frog but then let him go, we opened the pool, we had a CC family picnic at Corrie's house, and we celebrated Mother's Day. Cara sent me the pictures of Mama, Aunt Connie and MawMaw.













No comments:
Post a Comment