Thursday, July 9, 2026

Senior Trip


Mandy planned a senior trip for the boys to Universal in Orlando and I got to go too.  We stayed at the Hard Rock Hotel and could walk or take a ferry to Universal.  We at supper at the Three Broomsticks (Harry Potter), Bubba Gump (Easton's choice) and the Hard Rock Cafe.  The boys had lunch at Moes or Panda Express every day.  I wish we had a picture of the luggage rack when we arrived at Hard Rock with Wal-Mart bags, loose shoes, and a gallon jug of Milo's sweet tea hanging from it.  The boys' favorite ride was The Mummy.  Mandy and I spent our time mainly in the Harry Potter worlds.  Easton lost a Croc on the Hogwart's Castle Ride first thing into the park.  This obviously happens because the ride operators gave him a pair of flip flops.  He wore one (see the pic). He was able to get his Croc from lost and found the next day.    























 

No comments: