Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hello, Ben

My brain doesn't seem to be functioning well enough to write much, but I wanted to post some pictures so that everyone could see Ben. I'm sure I'll have lots more to say and pictures to post soon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some to be proud of, he is such a handsome little boy. Looks like his daddy with that black hair.Can't wait to see him.
Crystal and Chris Mcfarland

Anonymous said...

Congrats! He is so handsome and big!! Try to get you some rest when you can. You look great!
Stacy Chesnutt

Kelli said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! You all look fantastic -- I can't believe how much hair he has! I can't wait for more updates. Take care of yourselves. -Kelli

texbound said...

Okay, our family sometimes THINKS they've told me things, but they didn't! So, thanks to Cara, I just found out that your little miracle has made his appearance. He is a doll! I LOVE your blog. I know we haven't seen each other in years, but I'd recognize you just the same. You look great...healthy, happy, and....like a MOM!!! :) Dana

Brad Locke said...

He looks great. So healthy and hansome. You both should be very proud. Congrats. Can't wait to come visit y'all.
Locke family

Unknown said...

Hey Rena! Ben is so adorable! You and John must be very proud. I'm so happy for you both! What a little cutie! And how about you, supermom?! Looking great!