While I was getting Ben's bath ready, I left him in his bed watching his mobile. When I came back he was having so much fun, I grabbed the video camera so that I could share the moment here. I hoped the fun time would last through bathtime, but it didn't. He still does not like taking a bath. As soon as he was dry and dressed, he was happy again, though.
Click on the picture below to view Ben watching his mobile:

Round and Round
1 comment:
That is so sweet...I love how he just kicks & kicks like maybe he can get to it & then has to stop & take a breather from all the hard work of chasing those cars!! Love the mobile btw ;) Hope all is going good over there & love seeing the updates on here..
Heather "Keene" Whatley
(Just so you don't feel left out about having to be called by maiden name for V) :)
Post a Comment