
This Sunday, Ben went to Sunday School and church. I took him in the adult Sunday School class and left him in his carseat during class. He slept the entire time. Last Sunday during the service we sat in the back of the church. This Sunday we were brave and moved back to our usual pew on the third row in the center. Ben fussed a little, but overall was good. He got hungry and had to have a bottle midway through the sermon. Ben wasn't the only baby at church. The Godbold's grandon who is just a few weeks older was on the pew behind us. During the final song, I had Ben on my shoulder. I could hear snickering behind me. After the service ended, the Godbold's said that Ben and Cade had seen each other and were staring each other down. John said that Ben's brow was furrowed. This is the first time he has ever noticed another baby.
Sunday afternoon Ben and I enjoyed a nap. This is his favorite place to nap. He'll sleep for hours if I let him lay on my stomach.

After our nap, we went outside and enjoyed the nicely mowed yard. Ben seemed to really like being outside. It was VERY HOT so we stayed in the shade and weren't outside long.
1 comment:
William loves to take naps with me also...that is our bonding time :)
There's not much sweeter than hearing that good deep sigh saying that they are totally comfortable & relaxed being right there with you!! i love it!!
Post a Comment