Ben continues to talk more and more. His favorite thing to say lately is "like." He "like swing," "like Elmo," "like chicken nuggets." Tuesday as we were driving to the grocery store, we passed McDonalds. He called out, "chicken nuggets, chicken nuggets, like chicken nuggets, like chicken nuggets." It was 8:30 a.m. so we didn't stop for nuggets. He also "likes Stephanie." Stephanie cuts his hair. I told him earlier in the week that we needed to get Mrs. Stephanie to cut his hair. He replied, "like Stephanie." We said goodbye to Mrs. Stephanie today after she cut Ben's hair. I was sad because she also cuts my hair and she does it with Ben sitting in my lap.

Ben and John playing with the #11 FedEx Freight car.

Ben in his new booster seat. I intended to buy this at the beginning of the month so that Ben could get used to eating in it before we went to Florida. When we went in May, we tried stuffing pillows under and around him to keep him in a chair at the table. It didn't work very well. I planned to be better prepared this time.
1 comment:
I "like" the booster chair. I also like Stephanie. Maybe we can all make a trip to visit her one day.
Post a Comment