I have to disconnect my internet and return my cable modem this morning. I'm an Internet junkie so I may experience some withdrawals. I'm not always online, but I frequently have music or talk radio streaming from my computer (I have some cool blue tooth speakers that broadcast the sound). I guess I'm going to have to try to tune in a radio station on the stereo.
I'm packing this morning, but very neatly. Our realtor is showing the house around lunchtime. It's not a great day to show the house, but the people are really excited to see it. According to the realtor, they were trying to peak in our windows last night. Thankfully we weren't home.
Closing went smoothly yesterday. We gave them a big check and signed our names a bunch of times. The sellers signed their names a few times and then they gave us the key.
Ben is spending a couple of days with Nana and Grandaddy. As soon as we went in the door at their house yesterday, he started playing with his favorite toys. He didn't even notice me leave eventhough I told him I was leaving and gave him a hug.
For the last few days, my thoughts have echoed Robert Frost's, "And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep." I have lots to get done before we are ready to leave tomorrow so I must get back to work now.
I probably won't be back online until early next week when our cable is hooked up at the new house.
No comments:
Post a Comment