
We got home around lunch-time Saturday and by bedtime I had found homes for all our Christmas presents. I stored a few things in Ben's closet to pull out when we need something new and fun to do. I haven't put together his basketball goal yet. I'll probably wait until next week. Two of his favorite gifts are the table and chairs he got from Mama and Daddy and the wagon full of blocks he got from the Elders.

I think it's cute how his feet don't touch the floor.


I was pretty impressed that he built a three-level structure. Usually when we play with his ABC blocks, I build towers and he knocks them down. He was interested in building today.

This afternoon we got a special icecream treat at Sonic. Once before I bought icecream at Sonic thinking Ben would love it and he refused to even put a spoonful in his mouth. This time he really did love it.
1 comment:
I love the little wagon.
Post a Comment