Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let It Snow

Ben was asleep last night when it started snowing so he didn't see it coming down. I hated to go to bed last night, it was so pretty to watch and we get snow so seldom. This morning, I saw through the window that the neighbors (who are from Nebraska) managed to make this great snowman. I took Ben across the street to see him.

John's snow man.

John took this picture of the front of the house before he went to bed last night.

Ben's swingset.

The front of our house when I got up this morning.

3 comments:

Tom, Cara, Aubrey and Ella Kate said...

I was showing maw maw and paw paw your snow man then I said wait that isn't her front door. Then I rolled on down and read the story. John's snowman is kinda sad compared to the other one.

Rachel Locke said...

LUCKY!!!!

Elder Family said...

We want snow!!!!