Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day

Santa Claus delivered Ben's presents to Mama and Daddy's house. While last year Ben loved the wrapping paper, this year he wouldn't unwrap a gift at all. He was generally interested in what was inside once it was unwrapped, but I had to unwrap all his presents. This is Ben with his Curious George book. He likes George.

Ben's favorite gift from Santa was a box of four Thomas the Tank Engine DVDs. He's gotten really into Thomas (the most boring animated program I've ever seen) lately. He walked around carrying two DVDs saying, "and Thomas, and Thomas, and Thomas, and Thomas . . ." This went on for a long time.

Zac shooting the "screaming monkey" that Mama put in his, John's, and Will's stockings. It's a monkey wearing a mask and cape that shoots like a sling shot and screams as it flies. They all got a big kick out of it.

Emalee dressed to leave. Isn't she cute in her coat and hat? You can barely see her Zebra print boots peeking out at the bottom of the print.

Ben eating our annual Christmas lunch at the Arby's in the Love's Truck Stop in Tallulah. We have Christmas breakfast with my parents, then head to Jackson to have dinner with the Elders. That puts us on the road at lunchtime and this is the only place we've found open through the years.

Since I figured out I could post a link to all my Christmas pics on Snapfish, I went back and uploaded the ones from Christmas Eve and Christmas morning, as well. So if you want to look at these 65 or so pics, here's the link: Christmas in Jena.

1 comment:

Tom, Cara, Aubrey and Ella Kate said...

OH MY GOODNESS the picture of Emalee is the most precious thing.