Saturday, July 3, 2010

Visitors

Mama, MawMaw Wilma, PawPaw Sherman, Aunt Connie, Cara, and Aubrey came to visit us for the afternoon Friday.

PawPaw and Mollie napping.

Aubrey was very interested in Mollie.



Cara called my cell phone from Ben's room and said that she needed a camera. Cara didn't get much time with Mollie but Ben really enjoyed all the attention that he got.

Cara bought Ben these shoes. PawPaw and MawMaw brought him a flag placemat, a glow in the dark flag, and a red, white, and blue plate. This is a great weekend to shop for Ben.

2 comments:

Tom, Cara, Aubrey and Ella Kate said...

I had a great time playing with Ben and have 3 bruises to show for all the playing we did. I also enjoyed the 3 minutes I got to hold Mollie, no bruising from that.

Tom, Cara, Aubrey and Ella Kate said...

Also Paw Paw said I don't think anyone took a picture of me and Mollie, maw maw said sure they did yall was just asleep. HAHA