Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Playtime

Mollie was awake more during the day than she has been since we've been home. She's been awake more in the late evening the other days. This morning she tried out her play mat for the first time while Ben and I played with blocks.


Do you know how hard it is for me to let Ben build a non symmetrical, leaning building with a car in the middle of it? I try hard to let him place the blocks however he wants them and just add supports to keep it from falling down.

After I put Mollie in her crib, Ben had to try out the play mat. After John brought all the baby things down from the attic Thursday, I got out the 2008 blog book and showed Ben pictures of himself in the swing, on the mat, in the bathtub, etc.

No comments: