
We're all smiling after a fun day. We're really enjoying the cooler temps this week. This morning we went to story hour and then to the park, ate chicken nuggets for lunch, and then played outside again after nap.

This is the better picture of Mollie, but you can't see that Ben's smiling at her like you can in the first pic.

Mollie is losing hair fast. She may be mohawk baby at her baptism October 10.

Mollie looks a little scared in all the pictures I took of them together on the playmat. I don't blame her.

Getting dirty. We're getting ready for hunting season with a new camo hat and boots. When I pulled the boots out of the bag Tuesday, he was so excited. "Cowboy shoes! Cowboy shoes!" He wore them to the library this morning. When Mrs. Melanie asked how he was doing he told her he was wearing his cowboy boots.

It's time to feed the birds (and squirrels).

Riding his bike. Ben got this bike for Christmas last year from Will and Danielle. Since he's gotten really good at going forward in the Cozy Coupe Flintstone style, I thought it was time he learned to petal. NOPE! Even though this is made for 2-5 year olds and has adjustable petals and seat, his legs are still too short. He just has really short legs. He still likes to ride it, though. He just pushes himself around with his feet.

Being silly.
1 comment:
I love the top picture. Ben looks like he has grown in the bottom two pictures.Even if his legs don't reach.
Post a Comment