
Tuesday morning was ZooTots at the local zoo. This month they learned about birds. The zoo educator was brave and set them all up water painting wings. Ben wouldn't wear his wings. He is sitting next to his church friend Burn, Burn's sister Harris, and their mom Marion.

During story time, they counted and danced.

Ben suddenly had dance moves I had never seen before.

The zoo educator brought a macaw named Ruby into the classroom.

At snack time Ben got a taste of what it will be like to have a sister who can do things. Harris was stealing his snacks.

The fun continued with glue. They glued the wings, feathers, and beak on Charlie bird.

Then we went out into the zoo and looked at a red-tailed hawk out of its cage.

After class, Marion and I let the boys run around and look at other animals. They played with another boy named Ben. His mother is giving them pellets to feed the black swans.

Paint, live animals, glue. Can life get any more exciting for a two-year-old? Yep, we ended the morning with a ride on the train.

And where was Mollie during all this you ask? In her bag (as Ben calls it). This was her first trip to the zoo. She slept through most of it. I realized as we were leaving that I had about 50 pictures of Ben from the morning, but none of Mollie so I got Marion to take a picture of us.
1 comment:
Ben is getting down with his new dance moves.
Post a Comment