Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Just Right

Mollie wore 0-3 month pajamas to bed on Sunday night. She wore a 0-3 month dress on Monday. On Monday night, I could barely zip her pajamas. On Tuesday morning, her dress was stretching across her chest. It seems like she grew an inch during nap on Monday. Thanks to Janey, Aubrey, and Rylee, we don't have to go shopping for new clothes, just dig through the boxes and bags in the closet. I spent hours yesterday afternoon and this morning organizing boxes of clothes, getting out 3-6 month, and putting away the 0-3 month that were too small. I expected the 3-6 month pajamas to be a little too big, but I was wrong, they fit just right. This outfit she is wearing today is 3 month. When Laura gave it to her right after we got home from the NICU, I thought "That's precious, but she's never going to be able to wear it. It will be cold before she's wearing 3 month clothes." I was WRONG. She will be 3 months old next Monday so she is right on schedule.

While I was putting clothes away in Mollie's room, I could hear a scritch scritch noise. I went to investigate and found this on the wall in the entrace. It wiped right off, though. Thanks Nana for buying washable markers.

When I went into the office a couple of hours later, I discovered that the entrance hall wasn't the only wall Ben decorated.

And the printer. Obviously I was not paying close enough attention to what Ben was doing.

1 comment:

Tom, Cara, Aubrey and Ella Kate said...

Oh my gosh Ben went crazy with the markers.