Sunday, October 31, 2010
Long Night
Saturday turned out to be a long night. Mollie woke up around 1:30 a.m. with a croupy cough. I was able to get it under control with steam from the shower, but she woke up again around 5 a.m. This time I had more trouble getting her breathing back to normal. Around 6 a.m. I decided to call the doctor on call at the pediatric clinic. Thankfully, it was a lady from our church. After following her suggestion to take Mollie outside, we made it through the rest of the night. Mollie's breathing was very wheezy throughout the day Sunday and I was thankful that the pediatric clinic has "after-hours" appointments available on Sunday afternoon. Mollie got a prescription for a steroid and has slept through the night since. She does still have a cold, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would have never thought to take her outside.
Post a Comment