Saturday, October 9, 2010

The Rest of the Week

I bought two herb growing kits the week before Mollie was born. They've been sitting on the kitchen floor for four months. On Tuesday night while John was in Memphis Ben and I planted the seeds. Maybe they will sprout and grow as well as the flowers did.

Ben wore his fireman hat to the library on Thursday.

Mollie is becoming more and more expressive. She was so excited about her rattle and the toys on her playmat. She also loves being talked to.

Friday we strolled with Mollie in the jogging stroller for the first time. I used this stroller all the time with Ben, but it's been at the Elders' house since our last house was on the market. It took up an entire closet so I stored it in their garage. We really haven't needed it since Mollie normally rides in the front carrier when we are outside. Her brother wanted to help push, of course.

No comments: