Swim lessons are halfway over. We have four more days next week. The DVD players in the car have gotten a lot of use this week. Normally I have very strict rules about watching movies in the car -- only on long trips for a limited amount of time. NEVER around town. This week we're breaking all my DVD in the car rules. Ben's swim lessons are during Mollie's normal nap time. To keep them awake on the way home, I've been letting them watch a movie. Early in the week, I went to Radio Shack and bought cables to hook the two DVD players together so that they both play the same DVD at the same time.
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Movie Time
Swim lessons are halfway over. We have four more days next week. The DVD players in the car have gotten a lot of use this week. Normally I have very strict rules about watching movies in the car -- only on long trips for a limited amount of time. NEVER around town. This week we're breaking all my DVD in the car rules. Ben's swim lessons are during Mollie's normal nap time. To keep them awake on the way home, I've been letting them watch a movie. Early in the week, I went to Radio Shack and bought cables to hook the two DVD players together so that they both play the same DVD at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment