Mollie's birthday was last week during Bible School. I waited until this weekend to have a birthday party for her. Nana, Grandaddy, MawMaw, PawPaw, and Aunt Connie all came to celebrate with Mollie. I made this Minnie Mouse themed cake for her. Twenty-five drops of red food coloring in white icing did not make quite the shade of pink I wanted. Next time I will have to buy the Wilton food coloring.
This is the only picture of Mollie with her cake. It took me forever to get the candle to light and then she blew it out quickly. She didn't need any help this time.
Mollie was nearly falling asleep in her pizza, but when I mentioned opening presents she perked back up. She's sitting in her chair from Nana and Grandaddy opening her gift from MawMaw and PawPaw.
Wearing her princess gown and tiara from Uncle Will, Aunt Danielle, Emalee, and Rylee.
Pouring tea from her tea set from Nana and Grandaddy.
For a grand birthday finale, we shelled peas. Aunt Connie picked them from her garden last night.






No comments:
Post a Comment