The weather was terrible on Christmas morning. There were severe thunderstorms all along our drive. Thankfully, the tornado warnings were always behind us. We didn't stop for lunch to stay ahead of them. I had a sleeve of crackers that I gave Ben and Mollie. They got restless and I was able to reach around and turn on their DVD players. I couldn't stop to change the movie but could keep hitting play on the remote control. They watched Frosty the Snowman four times and I managed to select Frosty Returns once. Every time the traffic cop swallowed his whistle, Ben gave his duck call a good blowing.
We seperated everyone's gifts into piles and then they tore in.
Janey opening her jewelry box from us.
Ben opening his youth basketball goal (still in the box).
Mollie and I with her doll crib. She got this cute Abby Cadabby costume from Jim and Fran.
Jim and John opening their presents.
I don't know what Ben is doing, but he had changed into the Mickey Mouse pajamas Nana made him.
Nana with her new bag.
Cinderella on her pogo stick.
Playing Operation. This didn't last long since the little ones didn't want to follow the directions and the big ones got very frustrated.
A house full of presents and what is the most fun thing to do -- pop bubble wrap.
The girls popping bubble wrap, too.
Getting ready to blow out the candles on the Happy Birthday, Jesus cake. (You can barely see the string around Ben's neck, but he's still wearing his duck call.)
Mollie waiting for her piece of cake.
Ben drew Mary and Joseph and hung it on Nana's refrigerator.
Mollie and Cow Baby in their matching gowns that Nana made. Nana made gowns for each of the girls and their babies. Ben wants her to make pajamas for Cat now.
















No comments:
Post a Comment