Thursday, July 19, 2018

July Continued

 Annie put on the summer bucket list:  Let Annie make cupcakes/  Check.


 We spent the Sunday night after the 4th of July with Nana and Grandaddy.  Fran, MV, and Janey were visiting.  When I looked on my phone, this was the only picture I had.  Then I remembered that MV cut her hand at Papa Doc's house Sunday night and Monday morning, she, Fran, and I spent the whole morning at St. Dominic's getting stitches.  Fran doesn't handle things like stitches well, so I had to sit in the room with MV and hold her hand while the doctor stitched her up.  Fran did not pass out (in the waiting room) and safely drove us home even though MV and I kept forgetting Fran's rule for us not to talk about it.

I got this picture from Nana.  While we were at St. Dominic's the other kids were playing in the back yard on a Slip-N-Slide.

We've been working on this 500 piece puzzle for a month or more.  We were down to just the panda pieces and were having trouble finishing.  Grandaddy told us how to divide the pieces that all look alike by shape and we were able to finish it up in about 30 minutes.  Ben is touching the final piece.

No comments: