"I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD." Psalm 122:1
We decided last night that this could be Mollie's first Sunday at church. We had originally planned for next week to be her first Sunday, but I was really ready to go back. It was so great to be back in Sunday School and the worship service today.

I wanted to get a picture of Ben and Mollie together. John did not want to be late so I only got three tries before we had to head out the door. We did make it to church on time. The whole morning went smoothly. I made sure I was super-organized Saturday night, packing bags, prepping for lunch, laying out clothes and Bibles, etc. I even made a list of everything that I needed to do Sunday morning so that I wouldn't forget anything. It helped. I even remembered my camera.

Aubrey? No, it's Mollie wearing Aubrey's dress, hair bow, and covered in her blanket. Thanks Aubrey for being such a generous cousin.

Ben wanted to carry his own bag. This was my first Sunday in the new building. John and Ben have been going since June. Ben's in a real Sunday School class now where they listen to stories, sing songs, and do art projects.

A quick snap of Mollie in the baby room.
1 comment:
Oh you did good remembering to take several pictures. Im glad everyone was able to get out of the house together. Mollie may be wearing cousin Aubrey's cloths but she is looking like her cousin Janey. Atleast I think she is.
Post a Comment