Monday, August 23, 2010

Juicy Girl

We had lunch at McDonald's on our way home yesterday. There was a nice indoor play area so Ben ran around while I fed Mollie. I told him this was Ronald McDonald. He wanted his picture taken with "McDonalds."

Ben took this picture (of course). You can see me feeding Mollie over his shoulder.

A lady in McDonald's looked at Mollie and said, "That is a juicy baby." I'm guessing she meant fat. I wanted to say, "Let me tell you how juicy she is," though. I had just finished cleaning up a diaper explosion. After giving Mollie her bottle, I sat her in her carseat while I helped Ben go down the slide. When I came back and picked her up, I stuck my hand in a big pile of green poop. It had come out of her diaper and was everywhere. I grabbed her somehow up high and around one leg, the diaper bag, and Ben (left everything else in the play area) and headed to the bathroom. I stripped her down and she literally was dirty all the way up to her armpits. Thankfully, I had a change of clothes. I cleaned her up with wipes and we went back out to finish lunch. I put her back in her carseat, and THEN remembered that the carseat was probably dirty too. I lifted her back out, cleaned her up again with wipes, and cleaned the carseat. That stop took an hour.

2 comments:

Tom, Cara, Aubrey and Ella Kate said...

I have never heard anyone call a baby juicy, that is funny.

Dara said...

OMG...that is so funny! As you know the formula Shelby Raye is on (High Calorie) stinks so bad. She did this to me today and it was gagging needless to say. Gotta Laugh Though. Your kids are so very cute!