Saturday, April 2, 2011

First Shave

Ben couldn't wait to take his bath so that he could shave. Ben always likes watching John shave.

John lathered him up. The set came with foaming soap shaving cream, a shaving cream brush, a plastic razor, a small mirror, and a comb.

John made the first stroke to show Ben how to do it.

And then it was Ben's turn.

They traded in the tiny mirror for a larger one. After taking a few pictures I went to the living room to feed Mollie. I could hear them talking. John said, "I just shave my face. I don't shave my arms." And then later, "No one shaves their eyes." Obviously Ben wasn't satisfied to just shave his face.

2 comments:

Tom, Cara, Aubrey and Ella Kate said...

This made me think of Zac, he had a Lion King shaving kit at maw maw and paw paws.

Elder Family said...

so cute!!