
Today was Mollie's first appointment with our local pediatrician. I realized in the waiting room that I had forgotten my camera. I had taken these pictures this morning as we got dressed to go to the doctor and then forgot to put it in my bag. I was so mad at myself. Her doctor's visit went well, though. She weighed 6 lbs 6 oz, up from 5 lbs 14 oz on Wednesday night (the last time she was weighed in the NICU).

Kelli Netson bought Mollie this outfit. Aren't the ruffles on the bottom cute?

We seldom see Mollie's hair since she's always wearing a hat to help her retain her body heat. She has lots of it, though. It's all ruffled up from being towel dried.
3 comments:
Ruffled pants and a hair bow, I am so proud of you. She is now bigger than Aubrey was when she was born and you would say oh she is to little. Oh and guess who got 2 new hats today?hmm
She looks SOOO cute! Of course, I love the hat and bow! I can not wait to meet her.
Love this! The ruffled bottom is much cuter on miss Mollie than it was on the hanger.
Post a Comment