
Mollie's bilirubin level has decreased from 13 at 6 p.m. last night to 10 at 8 a.m. However, she is still under the lights today. Her feedings were increased from 35 cc to 40 cc and she took all her formula from three bottles in a row. I gave Mollie her 11 a.m. bottle. She was very alert and active. I probably kept her up too long, though. Her nurse went to lunch while I was feeding her and I held and rocked her for a while after she finished her bottle. She fell asleep half way through her 2 p.m. bottle and had to have the remainer pumped.

She also had visitors today during her 2 p.m. feeding. Aunt Connie, Uncle Larry, Cara, and Aubrey stopped by on their way to Virginia for a graduation. Uncle Larry and Aubrey stayed in the waiting room while Aunt Connie and Cara visited Mollie in NICU. Cara insisted on putting a bow in her hair for pictures.
2 comments:
i see you have found a much more unisex blog background. very cute. the polka dots look alot like the very cute shower curtain i want for olivia's bathroom! ~ lauren
I am so glad she is doing good maybe you will get to take her home soon. I know Ben is proud to be a big brother.
Post a Comment