
Today at 10:30 a.m. it was only 84 degrees. It's been that hot at 7:30 a.m. lately. We made use of the cooler temps and played outside for a long time this morning.

Mollie goes outside with us, too. The carrier is horribly dorky looking but is super useful. I'm able to carry Mollie but have my hands free to play with Ben. I was pushing him in the swing when I took this pic. I bought this carrier when Ben was a baby but only used it once or twice. I've taken Mollie outside in it nearly every day for a couple of weeks. Generally she sleeps in it while we play.

When John got home we went outside again. This was the first time we had gotten out the sprinkler this year and Ben wasn't really sure what to do with it. He drank and drank and drank. He wore a pull up all evening.
1 comment:
Only you would think to take a picture of Mollie at this angle. Very funny.
Post a Comment