Ben had his teeth cleaned at the dentist's office for the first time this morning. This is the look I got from Ben when I told him to smile for a picture after his cleaning. He didn't have a good time, but he was very brave, opened his mouth wide, and didn't fuss. It helped that he knows his dentist. Dr. Drew's wife is Mrs. Whitney, Ben's beloved Sunday School teacher last year. Ben did not have any cavaties. He received a Lightening McQueen toothbrush and got to choose a prize. He selected a green and purple lizard. On the way home he said his teeth hurt a little and that he didn't want to floss.
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Dentist
Ben had his teeth cleaned at the dentist's office for the first time this morning. This is the look I got from Ben when I told him to smile for a picture after his cleaning. He didn't have a good time, but he was very brave, opened his mouth wide, and didn't fuss. It helped that he knows his dentist. Dr. Drew's wife is Mrs. Whitney, Ben's beloved Sunday School teacher last year. Ben did not have any cavaties. He received a Lightening McQueen toothbrush and got to choose a prize. He selected a green and purple lizard. On the way home he said his teeth hurt a little and that he didn't want to floss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment